ACC Mobile 3 extends the power of Avigilon Control Center™ video management software to mobile devices, enabling security professionals to efficiently monitor ACCTM systems and to quickly respond to incidents anytime and from any location that has network connectivity. The ACC Mobile 3 app works together with Avigilon Cloud Services to provide secure remote access to your cloud-connected ACC 7 sites, alleviating the need for any complicated firewall configuration.
With the ACC Mobile 3 app, users can:
- Sign in using Avigilon Cloud Services credentials for seamless access to an organization’s cloud-connected ACC 7 sites using firewall traversal
- Directly connect to ACC 6 sites or ACC 7 sites not connected to Avigilon Cloud Services by specifying a IP address or hostname, port, and ACC credentials for each one
- View live or recorded video from any H.264 or H.265 cameras connected to ACC sites
- Efficiently stream live or recorded HD video from Avigilon cameras using High Definition Stream Management (HDSM)™ technology to optimize the use of network bandwidth
- Receive push alarm notifications to quickly detect, verify, and act on events such as motion or video analytic rule triggers
- View analytic bounding boxes for detected people and vehicles in video from Avigilon cameras with self-learning analytics
- Use audio talk down to deter an intruder by broadcasting voice audio to cameras with connected speakers (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Listen to live or recorded audio from cameras with a connected microphone (not available for ACC Core edition)
- Easily review recorded video using the recorded video timeline
- Control PTZ cameras including running tours and moving to defined presets
- View live video from multiple cameras at a time using selectable view layouts
ACC Mobile 3 is available for use with ACC Core, Standard, and Enterprise edition sites. Whether connecting through Avigilon Cloud Services (ACC 220.127.116.11 or a more recent version) or directly (ACC 6.2.0 or a more recent version), ACC Mobile 3 requires ACC sites to be running the ACC Web Endpoint component. The ACC Web Endpoint is pre-installed on Avigilon Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and High Definition Video Appliances (HDVAs), is part of the firmware for ACC ES Recorders and ACC ES Appliances, and is available as a separate download for any server running on Windows.